Profile of an FRA Graduate
Like excellent lesson planning, the Profile of an FRA Graduate begins with the end in mind. A clear, focused profile guides instruction and programmatic decisions, pushing us to ask what the best instructional practices are and what school programs develop the outcomes we want in our graduates. It also serves as a powerful tool for communicating distinguishing aspects of the FRA experience.
Our Profile of a Graduate answers these two questions:
1. What are the expected outcomes of the student experience at FRA?
2. What are the habits of mind/character we want our students to possess when they graduate?
THINK CRITICALLY & CREATIVELY
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity
- Seek innovative solutions and examine multiple perspectives
LEAD & COLLABORATE
- Inspire, empower, and support
- Contribute actively as team members
- Value and learn from diverse people and cultures
- Demonstrate cross-cultural understanding
DEMONSTRATE RESILIENCE & GRIT
- Persevere through difficulties
- Embrace challenges and approach setbacks as opportunities for growth
- Listen to and respect different viewpoints
- Speak and write with clarity and confidence
LIVE OUT CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES
- Seek opportunities to serve
- Treat others with honesty, kindness, empathy, and humility