|Pre-Kindergarten – Ages 3, 4, and 5|
Part–time (Tues., Wed., Thurs.): PK3, PK4
Full–time: PK3, PK4 or PK5
Kindergarten - Grade 4
Grades 5 - 8
Grades 9 - 12
Tuition may be
paid once annually, in three installments, or monthly in 10
installments. Tuition and other fees are billed online through RenWeb. Payments are accepted in the form of e-check, credit card (Master Card, Discover, or American Express), or
paper check. FRA recommends using e-check or paper check to avoid credit card
fees. Tuition includes lab fees, field trips, student admission to home
athletic events, and secondary student accident insurance.
Please contact the business office for details.
Student Activity & Supply Fee
Student supply and activity fees are customized by division. The fee amounts are set by July 1 and billed through RenWeb.
- Lower School ($360) Supply and activity fee includes textbooks, workbooks, classroom resources, start-up supplies, technology infrastructure costs, and student activities.
- Middle School ($600) Supply and activity fee includes digital textbooks, start-up supplies, technology infrastructure costs, and student activities.
- Upper School ($410) Activity fee includes technology, infrastructure costs, and student activities.
- Middle school students (grades 5-8) use an iPad. A one-time fee of $650 includes extended warranty, device hardware, on-site service, and digital textbooks.
- Upper school students (grades 9-12) use a Fujitsu Tablet PC. A one-time fee of $1495 includes extended warranty and on-site service.
- Lower School Textbooks are included in the activity and supply fee, along with start-up supplies. These will be delivered to students in their classrooms at the start of school.
- Middle School Textbooks are included in the activity and supply fee and are installed as a digital resource on each student’s iPad.
- Upper School Textbooks for grades 9-12 are not included in tuition or the supply fee and may be purchased online using Follett Online or other independent websites such as cash4books.net or amazon.com. Supplies must be purchased by each family, based on their student’s course requirements.
All students are required to wear FRA-approved uniforms. Please read our uniform dress code policy.
FRA provides fun, meaningful experiences before and after school. Students are eligible to participate on early dismissal days, snow days, and school holidays.
Lower School & Middle School
- Before care (beginning at 7 a.m.): $1200 (lower school only)
- After care (until 5 p.m.): $2607
- After care (until 6 p.m.): $3420
For a fee, after-school enrichments are available through the extended day program for lower school students.
LunchFamilies will have meal plan options from the school dining hall through SAGE Dining Services.
- K-Grade 1: $515
- Grades 2-4: $895
- Grades 5-8: $950
- Grades 9-12: $990
Semester plans are also available.
FRA offers optional transportation services in the Belle Meade, McEwen Drive, and Concord Road areas.
- Annual: $900
- Semester: $475
- Annual: $500
- Semester $275
The student experience at FRA requires a substantial investment. We strive to meet the financial need of all of our students, and because of that, we offer a need-based financial aid policy.
The FRA Financial Aid Committee uses FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (FACTS) to provide an analysis of each applicant’s finances. Aid awards are available to qualified students entering kindergarten through grade 12. This ensures all applicants’ financial needs are compared equally and helps determine the amount of assistance the school can offer.
Financial Aid Facts
- The total amount of financial aid given in 2016 is $1.6 million
- 150 students received financial aid in 2016-17
- Anyone may apply for financial aid
- Financial aid does not cover additional fees for books, dining services, uniforms, overnight trips, or technology in middle and upper schools