The FRA Golf Classic has been rescheduled for
Monday, September 28 at The Governors Club.
The Golf Classic will look different this year since we are not able to gather in large groups. In order to provide a safe environment for all golfers, foursomes will be assigned tee times instead of the usual shotgun start.
Tee Time Selection
For teams that have already registered, please email Nik Simpson with your preferred start time block and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
8 – 9 a.m.
9 – 10 a.m.
10 – 11 a.m.
11 – 12 p.m.
12 – 1 p.m.
1 – 2 p.m.
Please do not check in more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
Coffee and pastries will be available upon arrival, snacks and beverages will be served on the course, and a box lunch will be provided for all golfers.
Four-Man Scramble Format
Hole-in-One for Lease on New Automobile
Closest to the Pin
Each golfer is awarded one mulligan
- All teams will be assigned a tee time. An email will be sent to your team captain with your tee time on Friday, September 25th. Please arrive no sooner than 30 minutes before your tee time.
- Masks are required in the clubhouse and wherever social distancing is not possible.
- All registration will be completed online prior to the Golf Classic to limit contact on the day of the event.
- All course challenges are included in the registration fee. There will be no collecting payments of any kind at the outing.
- We are limited to 16 people at the clubhouse at any given time.
- The Governors Club will do their best to provide individual carts for each golfer. If you are driving to the course with a teammate or you are comfortable doing so, please share a cart to ensure enough carts for all.
- There will not be a gathering following golf. First, second, third place winners and course challenge winners will be announced via email. Prizes will be delivered the following day.
- Scoring will be done using the USGA Tournament Management app. One golfer per team will be responsible for submitting your score. Please be sure to download the app before arriving at the Governors Club.
Thank all of you for your continued support of FRA and our mission. We appreciate all of our sponsors and teams for staying with us through this COVID break. Should you have questions or if you are not able to play with us on Monday, September 28, please call Nik Simpson at 615-369-4635.