The FRA Hall of Excellence Award
The FRA Hall of Excellence recognizes distinguished alumni and former faculty.
Hall of Excellence Purpose
- Establish and maintain Franklin Road Academy’s tradition of service and academic excellence.
- Recognize outstanding faculty and alumni throughout Franklin Road Academy’s history.
- Honor members of the Franklin Road Academy community whose contributions and achievements have improved Franklin Road Academy’s reputation, brought credit to the school or inspired others to their own personal level of excellence.
- Illustrate the individual’s character, commitment, passion, and pursuit of excellence.
- Provide a purposeful connection between the school’s alumni, current and former faculty, as well as current and future students.
Hall of Excellence Alumni Award recognizes alumni who have achieved professional excellence and/or outstanding leadership in their communities
- Recognized for vision and commitment to making an impact, and
- Demonstrated outstanding achievement in his/her career, or
- Recognized for outstanding leadership and service in the community in which he/she has been active
Hall of Excellence Faculty Award recognizes former faculty or staff who have had an exemplary career in pursuit of academic excellence and developing students with integrity.
- Made an important and pioneering contribution to the mission of FRA, and
- Devoted personal energy in working beyond the normal boundaries of his/her job description to motivate students to succeed in and out of the classroom
Nominations are now closed for 2019 Hall of Excellence Awards