If bus transportation is allowed, we will provide morning transportation to a limited number of students while following health and safety guidelines from the department of health. Per the Tennessee Department of Health:
- Bus drivers must wear cloth face coverings.
- Students must wear cloth face coverings unless contraindicated.
- Students will be positioned one per seat and with an empty seat. between students. Students from the same household may sit together.
- When appropriate, buses will have assigned seats.
- Windows will be open to increase air exchange, weather permitting.