Senior Sabrina LaFaye, who had six pieces of art displayed at Cheekwood as part of the Scholastic Arts Competition, will have two of those pieces displayed at Carnegie Hall in New York! Sabrina plans to attend Tulane University to take classes in architecture, life science, and art as she looks to pursue either architecture, medical illustration, or both!
Acre campus for students pre-kindergarten - grade 12
Countries represented in our student body
Average class size allowing students to fully engage in the classroom
Faculty members holding advanced degrees
- 7:1 student-teacher ratio
- Science, technology, engineering, and math program beginning in kindergarten
- 70% of faculty members hold advanced degrees
- Service learning woven throughout pre-kindergarten - grade 12 with assistance from the Center for Philanthropic Studies
- Daily devotionals and weekly chapel in kindergarten - grade 4. Daily convocation and bi-weekly chapel in grades 5 - 12
- 700-seat theater with professional lighting and sound
- 2,000-square-foot Innovation Lab and DNA Lab
- 57 athletic teams offered at the varsity, junior varsity, and middle school levels
The Brim family chose FRA for their rising freshman last year. Now that they are a year (and a couple of months) in, they describe their experience in the admission process and their thoughts on the decision they made. Click here to hear their story
Chloe – A New Student Perspective
" I don’t feel like a number here at FRA. I have a name, and people use it. FRA loves you for who you are, and they want you to embrace you. They support you and are willing to give you the resources to help you succeed and excel.”
The Halas Family, New FRA Family
"The grace and warmth that our family has experienced isn't an accident. That's something that has been fostered in the culture. It is a very authentic, real place where your kids can grow."
Riley Casey '17"I'm excited for my future at Columbia University because I feel confident FRA has prepared me to do things well. I have gotten to figure out who I am, and I am very thankful for that."
“I've been here for 35 years, and I've become like family with my coworkers and coaching staffs and built lifelong relationships with students as I've watched them grow up. Over time, your roots grow deeper and deeper, and there is nothing that can replace that.”
Nia Williamson '19
“We wanted a place where people knew her and where she could be appreciated for her unique self but also be challenged to be her best self.” -Jim Williamson, Nia's father
"Almost everything I do now can be traced back to life lessons that began at FRA. One of the principles I preach on athletic fields and movie sets is everyone has the will to win, but the will to prepare is what counts. FRA prepares its students to win."